Friday, August 29, 2014

How and Why the Dangerous Gas Theory came to be

Most people who know me are probably surprised that I wrote a book about global warming. I’ve always held to conservative viewpoints, voted for republican candidates and failed to ever realize how important our environment is. I neglected to recycle, drove around in my SUV and thought the whole “going green” thing was a big waste of time.

That was until my eyes were opened. It was all by accident really. I’ve always been a bit of a watcher, so to speak, as a small town news editor. Each passing day I would spend at least an hour or two watching Fox News and while surfing the internet, I’d visit numerous alternative news websites.

In 2011, something caught my attention that led me down the road to discovery of just how important it is to recognize that our home, mother earth, is threatened by a warming climate. What was it that first led me down this road?  The boom sounds that were observed by over 400 residents of the small Wisconsin town of Clintonville. I lived in Wausau at the time, only an hour away. The booms went on for four straight nights baffling every body. Earthquakes were ruled out, as was mining, blasting, weather and just about every other possible theory. After the booming stopped, then the officials came out and said there actually was an earthquake. A 1.0 earthquake struck on Monday night (which didn’t explain any of the other three nights) and the only way they knew it was this very small micro-quake was because a university had a seismograph in the area. How fortunate. I can say that many residents expressed themselves over social media in the following days calling out the officials as pretty much being full of it.


Another thing that hooked me was the Kiev, Ukraine video of a strange sky noise that sounded like loud metallic trumpets in the sky. These videos started surfacing all over the place, which many were most likely fakes, but not all of them. Many of the witnesses explained the noises as coming from all over above them, from all directions. They all said it was very creepy.



I was hooked. That was when I began surfing the conspiracy forums and alternative news sites for answers, or other mysterious happenings. What I found was that there were other strange phenomenon occurring all over the planet which had been rising in frequency and intensity. In addition to sky noise was sinkholes and land subsidence events, earthquakes and volcanoes, extreme weather and fireballs. I didn’t begin to piece it all together until I found the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis. This website explained that dangerous levels of flammable gases were poisoning our planet to the point of no return. The author of the website, Jonny Mnemonic, was tracking unexplained fires and explosions, mysterious human deaths and strange animal behavior on his website that he said were results of the gases, hydrogen sulfide and methane.


It all became clear. In addition to the phenomenon that Jonny listed on his site, I believe that the earth’s crust is also fracturing creating an increase in land subsidence events, sinkholes, earthquakes and volcanoes. It doesn’t stop there. I present evidence in my book, Fever Rising, that disease outbreaks, fireballs, the strange sky noises and many other oddities can be attributed to rising methane and hydrogen sulfide gases in the atmosphere.

Follow my blog and I’ll present some of that evidence, examine the breaking news headlines, review ordinary events in every day life and discuss whether we’ve passed the tipping point (of no return) or not.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter, and you’ll receive a weekly reminder of my blog topics and you’ll be able to follow along as these events unfold, rising in intensity and frequency.


I can say that I’m very excited about finishing my first book, allowing me the opportunity to bring this message to the world. Of course, I wish my first book was about a much more enlightening subject than the possible end of our civilization, but that wasn’t meant to be. It just shows how determined and focused I was once it all became clear to me and how important it was to share with you. I’m convinced that what I present in the pages of Fever Rising is true and accurate.



Sign up for my weekly E-News here with updates on methane-related news and my blog

1 comment:

  1. I've set up a new blog for Fever Rising where I'll be sharing more up-to-date news about methane-related headlines and other events as they occur. This is a very important topic that folks should pay attention, but sadly, it's being ignored. I'll also be sharing other news in regards to my new book as I go along. Come check it out and please, make some comments, share with friends and help me get the word out on this very important message. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete